Skip to content
- Our point of reference or comparison is the native speaker, not other students.
- Children are the best examples of how to learn another language.
- The adult ability to translate, memorize, and practice can NEVER produce as good of results as naturally learning a language can.
- Practice cannot help and in fact it hinders the ability to learn naturally.
- Good speaking ability grows out of a good foundation of understanding. Therefore, understanding is what must be gained, not practice speaking.
- Exposure to understandable, interesting experiences is the key to learning another language.